Introduce your new products to a targeted audience of key industry professionals at the 2021 Convention and Trade Show in Vancouver!
Before, during and after the Convention and Trade Show, your new product will receive valuable visibility, including:
- Display space in a high traffic area.
- Online listing with a photo of your product on the Convention Website.
- Tweet linking back to your product in the days leading up to and during the Convention.
- Listing, including a photo of your product, in the 2021 Produce Edition of Canadian Grocer.
- Listing in the 2021 Program, distributed to all attendees.
- Automatic entry into the Best New Product Award competition, with the option to also submit your product in the following additional categories: Best Snackable Product, Packaging Innovation Award, or Organic Product Award.
Your display space includes:
Who can participate?
- One shelf space (not refrigerated) in the New Product Showcase Display.
- Shelf dimensions are approximately 38 inches wide x 18 inch deep X 18 inch high.
- Signage with your company name and booth number.
- Entries for Best Snackable Product, Packaging Innovation Award, or Organic Product Award categories will have decals on their showcase to mark their category.
- You must be an exhibitor or a registered co-exhibitor for the 2021 Convention and Trade Show.
- Your product or service must have been introduced after April, 2020.
- Complete the New Product Showcase application form and return it with payment.
For more information, please contact Heather Urban at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-226-4187 x233.
View our 2020 participants to get an idea of what to expect.