Introduce your new products to a targeted audience of key industry professionals at the 2022 CPMA Convention and Trade Show in Montreal!
Before, during and after the Convention and Trade Show, your new product will receive valuable visibility, including:
Your display space includes:
- Display space in a high-traffic area.
- Online listing with a photo of your product on the Convention website.
- Tweet linking back to your product in the days leading up to the Convention and Trade Show
- Listing, including a photo of your product, in the 2022 Produce Edition of Canadian Grocer.
- Listing and photo of your product included in a brochure distributed to Canadian retailers and all CPMA members post-show.
- Listing in the 2022 CPMA Convention and Trade Show Program, distributed to all attendees.
- Automatic entry into the Best New Product Award competition, with the option to also submit your product in the following additional categories: Best Snackable Product, Packaging Innovation Award, Organic Product Award, or Best New Technology.
- One front loading shelf space (not refrigerated) in the New Product Showcase display. Shelf dimensions are approximately 38 inches wide x 18 inches deep X 18 inches high.
- Signage with your company name and booth number.
Who can participate?
- You must be an exhibitor or a registered co-exhibitor for the 2022 CPMA Convention and Trade Show.
- Your product or service must have been introduced after April 2021.
View our 2021 participants to get an idea of what to expect!