CPMA and specific member companies are working together to host select international retailers or foodservice operators at Canada’s largest fresh fruit and vegetable Convention and Trade Show. The intent of this program is to provide participants with the opportunity to expand their networking, product knowledge, and education opportunities in a non-competitive environment while attending this key event in Vancouver Canada.
The CPMA Convention and Trade Show is a unique event that brings together over 1000 companies within the fresh fruit and vegetable industry from Canada, the United States, Mexico, South America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, and Europe. The relaxed business environment allows for effective business discussion and learning opportunities from across the industry and directly with Canadian counterparts.
Participants must be full-time senior employees/ decision makers of a retailer or foodservice operator that is buying fresh fruits and vegetables for resale directly to the consumer. Participants must be sponsored by a CPMA member.
CPMA will provide the following:
- Full registration at the CPMA Convention and Trade Show
- Travel cost (economy airfare)
- Hotel cost (at a selected CPMA convention hotel) -
- Retail merchandising tour
- Wholesale market tour
Sponsor company responsibility:
- Host participant for Wednesday dinner
Participants agree to participate in the following:
- Tuesday’s opening networking reception
- Meal functions – (Wednesday breakfast, lunch, and Thursday brunch)
- Wednesday’s After Party – Optional
- Panel at Delegate Luncheon (TBD)
- Retail speed meeting with Canadian counterparts
- Trade Show (Wednesday and Thursday 1/2 day)
- Final Banquet