New Product Showcase 2018
Introduce your new products to a targeted audience of key industry professionals at the 2018 Convention and Trade Show in Vancouver! New this year, we are expanding our showcase to include a section for Organic Products.
Before, during and after the Convention, your new product will receive valuable visibility:
- Display space in a high traffic area.
- Online listing with a photo of your product on the Convention Website.
- Tweet linking back to your product in the days leading up to and during the Convention.
- Listing along with a photo of your product in the 2018 Produce Edition of Canadian Grocer.
- Listing in the 2018 Program, distributed to all attendees.
- Entry into one of the Best New Product, the Freggie Approved Product, the Packaging Innovation
or the new Organic Products award competitions.
Your display space includes:
Who can participate?
- One shelf space (not refrigerated) in the New Product Showcase Display.
- Shelf dimensions are approximately 38 inches wide x 18 inch deep X 18 inch high.
- Signage with your company name and booth number.
- Freggie Approved and Packaging innovation product showcases will have decal to mark their category.
- You must be an exhibitor or a registered co-exhibitor for the 2018 Convention and Trade Show.
- Your product or service must have been introduced after April, 2017.
- Complete the New Product Showcase application form and return it with payment.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Oakley at: email@example.com or 613-226-4187 x218.
View our 2017 participants to get an idea of what to expect.